In the beginning, God created chocolate covered peanuts. A carton of chocolate covered peanuts plus my life equals me starting my very first blog. For the last couple of years my friends and family have urged me to start a blog about my life and travels. I have a fantastic job that keeps me on the road (and by road I mean sky) the vast majority of the time, thus providing me with a constant flow of adventures and experiences. From missed flights to celebrity encounters, five star hotels to complete dumps, International romances to alarmingly terrible pick-up attempts, fine wines to awkward smelly cab drivers; my travels bring about quite a collection of noteworthy experiences.
In addition, I happen to have some of the worlds greatest people as friends who's adventures trump mine ten-fold. For example: within a matter of 12 hours today, I received emails from three members of the 8-pack describing ridiculous encounters they had faced. Now, let's back up the holly trolly so I can explain what the 8-pack is. This group would consist of my 7 best friends from high school whose lives are utterly and outrageously comical. Within that 12 hour time span today, I was informed that Becky had hopped a plane to Africa and went white water rafting down the Nile, Abbie delivered a baby in a parking lot (and no, she's not an OB/GYN) and Kristen shared the details of her morning in LA, which was the best thing I've read in ages (sorry Nicholas Sparks, you're in the dog house) and is what my 2nd blog will consist of.
So, here you have it. These experiences are too entertaining to keep all to myself any longer, so I have made it my duty to share them with the world. Ladies & gentlemen, please fasten your saftey belts in case we experience rough air. Unexpected turbulence may be rare at 30,000 feet but are a staple in my life. Ding!
Love it already :) Can't wait to keep reading it!
ReplyDeleteLove it Beeje! =) & feel honored to be mentioned!
ReplyDeletelove it!!!
ReplyDelete